Eric Copper is well known in the Austin real estate arena. Growing up in a family of Realtors, real estate is part of his DNA.
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quickly recognized Eric’s leadership and emergence into the Austin market hiring Eric in 2006 as the Broker for his flagship offices where he led over 1600 agents and was responsible for over 7,000 transactions and $1B in sales volume annually. Returning to his roots in 2010, he is actively selling again and his accomplishments have continued to receive notoriety.
Since 2012, Eric has been recognized as both the #1 Top-Selling Agent in his company of over 800 agents and ranked #7 by the Austin Business Journal. Eric is a proud member of the prestigious and exclusive Platinum Top 50 and Elite 25™ organizations.
With experience ranging from moderately priced condominiums to multi-million dollar single-family homes, Eric’s clients value his level of knowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to successfully bring their transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includes top-level executives, professional athletes, celebrities, to first-time home buyers all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion is applied to every client.
Eric has built a sterling reputation on personalized service and professionally handled transactions. His honesty, integrity, and professionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yield exceptional results.
When hiring Eric to represent you, whether relocating, buying, or selling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pride in his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, Eric relocated to Austin in 2000 and has felt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community serving as a major contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to several non-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Eric enjoys a wide variety of activities such as traveling, riding his bike, boating, and skiing. You might also find him performing periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His most treasured time is with family and friends.
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNE)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHLMS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- #1 Top Closed Volume (2016, 2015, 2013, 2012) ; #2 Top Closed Volume (2014)
- Austin Business Journal’s #5 Residential Real Estate Agent in 2016
- Platinum Top 50 Centurion Winner (2013 to Present)
- Elite 25 Distinction (2012 to Present)
- Luxury League Distinction (Inaugural 2017 Member)
- Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate Member
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Marketing
- Founding Member, Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
- The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (2005 to Present)
- Austin Board of Realtors (2004 to Present)
- Broker and Team Leader for the nation’s #1 franchise real estate office in profit, number of transactions, and sales volume (2006-2010)
- Board of Trustees, The Long Center for the Performing Arts (2013 to Present)
- Board of Trustees, Zach Theatre (2016 to Present)
- Liaison and Board Member, HAPA (Hispanic Alliance of the Performing Arts) chaired by Teresa Lozano Long
- Cyclist and volunteer for Austin’s annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005-Present)
- Member, St. Martins Lutheran Church
- Corporate Sponsorship Steering Committee, HRC (Human Rights Campaign 2005 to 2008)
Meet My Team
View Our Properties
1707 31st ST
1707 31st, Austin, Travis, Texas, United States
4709 Pecan Chase
4709 Pecan Chase, Austin, Travis, Texas, United States
605 Weston LN
605 Weston, Austin, Travis, Texas, United States
9209 Scenic Bluff DR
9209 Scenic Bluff, Austin, Travis, Texas, United States
3200 Rain Dance CV
3200 Rain Dance, Austin, Travis, Texas, United States
10509 Milky Way DR
10509 Milky Way, Austin, Travis, Texas, United States
©2017 Austin Portfolio Real Estate. All rights reserved.
This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the Austin MLS, which data is copyrighted by the Austin Board of REALTORS©, but is not warranted.
Austin Portfolio Real Estate is proud to represent clients throughout every Austin neighborhood, including: Downtown, Tarrytown, Westlake, Bryker Woods, Deep Eddy Heights, Old Enfield, Pemberton Heights, The Drag, Belmont, Rosedale, Shoal Creek, Shoal Mont, Highland Park West, Rollingwood Estates, Old West Austin, Red River, West End, Central East Austin, Hyde Park, Travis Heights, Bouldin, Zilker, Barton's Bluff, Allandale, Rosewood, Sunset Valley, Comanche Canyon Ranch, Steiner Ranch