When selling a home in Austin’s dynamic real estate market, it takes more than just passive advertising to demand top dollar. As your Seller’s Representative, we constantly evaluate the current market conditions, and remain involved from the initial home evaluation all the way through the closing process. We develop a custom marketing plan to best advertise your home and market it to more than just a broad number of potential buyers, but specifically to target the right buyers.
Our agents put your money first, above any potential commission and never make decisions on your behalf. It is our goal to provide our clients with all the necessary information to discern the best option for their needs and help them develop various strategies to accomplish those needs. We handle our relationships with honesty, integrity and share our enthusiasm for what we do with each seller.
Please feel free to use to the Free Home Evaluation form to the right, or Contact Us to get in touch with a agent that is right for you.
Home Seller’s Guide
- Get A Free Home Evaluation: Our free market analysis is aimed at helping you find a competitive price that generates the most competition and drives up your final sales price. We evaluate supply and demand in your market to provide a comprehensive report that best outlines your home’s current value.
- Sell Your Home: Our step-by-step marketing plan will clearly outline the process and take the guesswork out of selling your home. We help make your property shine against the competition by preparing your property for the market through a list of recommended repairs, obtaining relevant reports and staging.
Find a qualified, Austin Portfolio Real Estate Agent that is:
- Advisor: We work with you to prepare all disclosures and documentation necessary to safeguard your legal interests and lead to the smoothest closing possible.
- Networker: As your real estate professional, we work within the real estate community to ensure your property has maximum exposure to all qualified buyers.
- Negotiator: We work with the Buyer’s agent in negotiation to maximize your sales price and optimize your terms.
- Coordinator: Your Austin Portfolio Real Estate agent will arrange all inspections, appraisals, escrow and closing. We leave nothing to chance.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know what’s really going on in this market. When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they’re out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.
©2017 Austin Portfolio Real Estate. All rights reserved.
This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the Austin MLS, which data is copyrighted by the Austin Board of REALTORS©, but is not warranted.
Austin Portfolio Real Estate is proud to represent clients throughout every Austin neighborhood, including: Downtown, Tarrytown, Westlake, Bryker Woods, Deep Eddy Heights, Old Enfield, Pemberton Heights, The Drag, Belmont, Rosedale, Shoal Creek, Shoal Mont, Highland Park West, Rollingwood Estates, Old West Austin, Red River, West End, Central East Austin, Hyde Park, Travis Heights, Bouldin, Zilker, Barton's Bluff, Allandale, Rosewood, Sunset Valley, Comanche Canyon Ranch, Steiner Ranch