98 San Jacinto Blvd #1902, Four Seasons Residences
Welcome to the Four Seasons Residences in Austin, Texas
Please call Gwen 512-965-6865 or Russell 512-773-7382 to schedule a showing – Austin Portfolio Real Estate/KW Luxury Intl.
Appointments are available from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm 7 days a week. 24 hour notice is required by the Four Seasons for all showings.
- Walk to restaurants, bars, Austin Convention Center, Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail.
- 19th floor has no street noise or band/music pollution.
- Watch the bats emerge from under the Congress Bridge at sunset from your unit.
- Watch the University of Texas tower glow orange from your unit.
- View the Texas Capital building as it’s higher than the capital building in D.C from your unit.
- Never mind the hot, fabric fading west sun. You are comfortably shaded on your balcony in the evening.
- 24 hour valet means not having to park your own car at 2:00 a.m. and is not shared with the Four Seasons Hotel.
- No short term rentals allowed in the Four Seasons Residences, ever.
- Download the Four Seasons App to have room service delivered to your residence when you arrive home late from a night out on the town and for a myriad of other services.
- Your Monday email from the Four Seasons will update you on any road closures and/or festivals for the week ahead.
- The Four Seasons Hotel, Restaurant and Spa are undergoing major renovations to better serve your guests as they stay next door and close by. The restaurant will have double the seating capacity when complete.
Upgrades to Unit 1902 Four Seasons Residence
- TAL Germany-LED Track Lighting throughout
- XAL Germany -recessed square lighting throughout
- Unit is completely rewired (sheetrock removed) and 63 loads added (Electrical architectural drawing available for viewing)
- All lighting in the unit is LED
- Boyd chandelier in dining area “Jellyfish” (15K)
- Boyd chandelier in master bedroom (9K)
- Service Tech Audio/Visual
- 100K in fades and plugs were added
- A/V Distribution center
- Home automation from your IPAD includes climate, lighting, multi-room audio/video, shades
- Lutron quiet motor shades (there’s an app for that)
- Direct TV, Spectrum or AT&T are all available and at the same time in case of weather
- Google Fiber wired
- Artwork on both sides of the TV’s in TV room and Living Room are speakers.
- Suede and velvet by Bart Halpern on walls throughout to minimize/remove any echoing
- Electric Car plugs added in the garage for unit 1902 at the assigned spaces
- Dune Spain – second bath wall tiles
Furnishings: NOT INCLUDED IN THE ASKING PRICE AND AVAILABLE FOR SEPARATE PURCHASE
- Dakota Jackson
– Entry Console table/mirror
- Taylor Llorente
– Dining Table-Coffee tables/end table in Living room and TV room
– Cocktail Bar Cabinet
– Master bedroom furniture
– Living Room Rug
– Bar stools
– Console in living room
– Dining Room Chairs
- Holly Hunt
– 100% Silk rug in TV room (18K)
- Allan Rodewald Studio
– Architectural panel glass artwork
– Artwork throughout residence
- Link Outdoor
– Balcony furniture collection
Covered by HOA
- Interior SF Common-Area Cleaning and Maintenance
- Controlled Access to Residential Floors
- Controlled Access to Parking Garage
- Climate Control Storage Units
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- Package Delivery Services
- Resident Valet Parking
- Guest Valet Parking
(32nd Floor Rooftop Amenities)
Pool Views of the City Skyline, Ladybird Lake and Hill Country Fitness Center Overlooking Ladybird Lake
Skyline Entertainment Room
A LA CARTE RESIDENCE SERVICES
(A La Carte Services are available for a fee and posted to your account )
24-Hour Room Service
TRIO and Lobby Lounge Dining
Limousine, Sedan Car Service
Personal Fitness Training
Car Wash Packages
Newspaper Subscription Delivery
Meeting Rooms and Catered Functions at the Hotel
Catered Functions in the Private Residences, Skyline Room and City Terrace Dry Cleaning, Pressing and Shoeshine
Minor Repairs and Maintenance Packages
Private Chef and Catering
Roll A Way beds
Address: 98 San Jacinto Blvd #1902 , Four Seasons Residences
Zip Code: 78701
Living Areas: 3
Garage: 2 Reserved Garage
Square Feet: 2692
To schedule a private showing or to receive more information about this property please contact us.
©2017 Austin Portfolio Real Estate. All rights reserved.
This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the Austin MLS, which data is copyrighted by the Austin Board of REALTORS©, but is not warranted.
Austin Portfolio Real Estate is proud to represent clients throughout every Austin neighborhood, including: Downtown, Tarrytown, Westlake, Bryker Woods, Deep Eddy Heights, Old Enfield, Pemberton Heights, The Drag, Belmont, Rosedale, Shoal Creek, Shoal Mont, Highland Park West, Rollingwood Estates, Old West Austin, Red River, West End, Central East Austin, Hyde Park, Travis Heights, Bouldin, Zilker, Barton's Bluff, Allandale, Rosewood, Sunset Valley, Comanche Canyon Ranch, Steiner Ranch